Re: Draft Letter to Stuart Lynn

In message <2.2.32.20010717152905.00d89164@telefonica.es>, Azucena Hernandez wr
ites:
>Dear Gerry, dear PSO colleagues,
>
>I fully agree to send the letter to the ICANN Director as drafted by Gerry.
>Kind regards,
>Azucena
>At 09:50 AM 17/07/01 +0100, you wrote:
>>Do we all agree to send the following letter to the ICANN CEO?

I tend to agree more with Philipp -- given the Board presence, did we
really need staff members as well?  I don't recall any questions that
they would have been better able to answer.

That said, if the group does feel that something should be said, I'd
rather it were phrased in a positive sense than a negative one.  That
is, instead of saying "What was disappointing was that no member of the
ICANN staff attended", I think it would be better to say "It would be
nice if, in the future, ICANN staff members could attend", and then go
on to give reasons why, such as questions that they could answer better.

нннннннннннннннннннннннн