Report on "Naming, Addressing and Identification Issues for UMTS"

Dear PSO colleagues,

 I would like to draw your attention on a publicly available report
elaborated by the UMTS Forum (with the help of the GSM association) entitled
"Naming, Addressing and Identification Issues for UMTS" which contains
information that could be of interest within your organization. The report
was finalised in December 2000 and made publicly available in February 2001,
therefore some small details are out of date right now (e.g. the name of the
chairman of the ICANN Board) but the technical content is valid.

Both the UMTS Forum and the GSM Association have a very closed relationship
with ETSI and this is why we have got knowledge of this report.

The report is available in:  http://www.umts-forum.org/reports/report12.pdf

Kind regards,
Azucena

ETSI Board member