Helmut Schink speaking @ PSO GA

Dear Livia,

I welcome the participation from Helmut Shink at the PSO GA, since he is one of
our nominated directors.

However, I think we should also have the presence of a member of the ICANN staff
as well, to take part in the presentations under Agenda Items 4.1 and 4.2.  We
had Louis Touton at the Pittburgh GA, and I think someone from ICANN should make
the effort to come to the Sophia Antipolis GA.

Regards,

Gerry
---------------------- Forwarded by Gerry Lawrence/MAIN/MC1 on 14/06/2001 09:07

Livia Rosu Lunguran <Livia.Rosu@ETSI.FR> on 14/06/2001 08:02:35 am