Re: ICANN & a dinner together?

Dear Azucena,
In anticipation I have prepared a few slides (attached) which I can use
as a basis of a short report if necessary.
I am afraid that I have another engagement Saturday evening.
See you on Sunday.
Brian.

PSO report to ICANN.ppt

In message <2.2.32.20010531092442.008d6a4c@telefonica.es>, Azucena
Hernandez <azucena.hernandez@POP3.TELEFONICA.ES> writes
>Dear Brian, dear colleagues,
>
>I also saw the point about PSO reporting in the agenda, but I thought that
>the responsible person had already been selected.
>
>Having just arrived to the PSO Council I do not feel myself in a position to
>report about PSO Council activities.
>
>Could we maybe have dinner together Saturday evening and decide?
>See you in Stockholm.
>Kind regards,
>Azucena
>At 16:34 30/05/01 +0100, you wrote:
>>Dear all,
>>I see from the agenda of the ICANN public forum that the PSO is giving a
>>status report. Who is doing this?
>>Brian.

>Azucena Hernandez
>Telefonica