FW: ICANN meeting in Stockholm

-----Original Message-----
From: azucena.hernandez@pop3.telefonica.es
[mailto:azucena.hernandez@pop3.telefonica.es]
Sent: 16 May 2001 11:55
Subject: Re: ICANN meeting in Stockholm

Dear Livia, dear PSO Council members,

I have just been nominated to this "team" by ETSI to cover the vacancy of
Mrs Bridget Cosgrave.

I am going to attend to ICANN meeting in Stockholm from Friday 1st of June
at 15h to the end of Monday the 4th. I will be delighted to get a
presentation of the .biz new gTLD from the CEO of the registry Neulevel.

I am quite interested on the issue related to multilingual domain names (I
am Spaniard and the company I work for, Telefónica, is present in Spain and
South America) and I wonder whether we could get a brief from the PSO
Council members representing IETF on how standards on Multilingual Domain
Names are progressing.

I look forward to meeting all of you in Stockholm.
Kind regards,
Azucena
Azucena Hernandez
Telefonica
Subdirección General de Desarrollo de Red
c/ Emilio Vargas, 4. E-28043-MADRID
Tel: +34 91 5846842
Fax: +34 91 5846843
GSM: +34 609 425506