Re: Additional Melbourne Meeting Topic: Proposed Revisions to Agreementswith VeriS (fwd)

I think I would phrase it rather as -- having reviewed it, I don't
see any issues in it for the PSO to raise concern over.  The one
concern we might have is in terms of stability of DNS resolution
over .com/.org/.net, and they do seem to be aware of that to any
extent we might offer input.

Leslie.

Steve Bellovin wrote:

> I personally don't see any particular need for the Protocol Council to
> comment on this.

"Winters never cease."
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle