Re: PSO GA 2001

Glad to hear things are shaping up for the organization of the
event!

As to the agenda, I think we should order it as:

        . introduce the member organizations (not just Fabio, and
          one of the PSO-PC for each of the organizations; if
          neither Steve nor I can make it for IETF, then perhaps
          Scott)

        . give an overview of what the PSO-PC has done in the
          past year (and projections for the next year -- including
          status of selection of Board member)

        . then give an update on ICANN, as an invited presentation

Thoughts?
Leslie.

Livia Rosu Lunguran wrote:
> A very draft Agenda for the PSO GA could look as follows:
>
> 1. Opening
>
> 2. An update ICANN overview (presentation by ICANN staff)
>
> 3. Annual PSO Council Report on major activities undertaken during 2000-2001
> period (?)
>
> 3. IP-related activities of ITU (presentation by Fabio)
>
> 4. IETF activities (presentation by Scott Bradner)
>
> 5. Plans for 2001 PSO nomination to the ICANN Board (?)
>
> 6. Open discussion with participants (all)
>
> As you can see, I took the liberty to add some more agenda items than
> initially agreed with you. Please let me know by e-mail your comments and
> any other suggestions you may have. I will publish the agenda on the
> web-site and send the official invitation to the external speakers (like
> Scott Bradner) ONLY AFTER we can agree on all the items.
>
> Livia Rosu
> PSO-PC Secretary
>
> Internet Business Development Officer
> ETSI - The place for standards