No Subject

As I understood it, the general plan was for each organization
to present what they do in the IP area.  That is, at last year's
GA, we each had 3 slides (max!) to introduce what the organizations
were.  The suggestion, as I understood it, was to have similar
presentations but with a focus on the IP activities of each
group.  That is, introducing the whole PSO to the GA, which will
be more ETSI-oriented this year.  Should still be short presentations.

This has an impact on the proposed agenda -- a note on that in a moment.

Leslie.

Livia Rosu Lunguran wrote:

> Dear Council members,
>
> Please find attached the minutes of the PSO-PC teleconference of 1st
> February 2001, for your review.
> I count on your comments and suggestions before say, 15 February, so that I
> can publish them on the PSO web-site.
>
> Many thanks in advance,
>
> Livia Rosu
> PSO-PC Secretary
>
> Internet Business Development Officer
> ETSI - The place for standards
> Sophia Antipolis Cedex, F-06921 France
>
> http://www.etsi.org/
> Mailto: livia.rosu@etsi.fr
> Tel:       +334.92.94.43.67
> GSM:    +336.07.59.08.57
> Fax:      +334.92.38.49.42
>
>  <<PSO-Minutes-01February2001.txt>>

>    Part 1.2    Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
>            Encoding: QUOTED-PRINTABLE

"Days used to be longer."
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle