Re: Next PSO-PC Teleconference

Livia,

thank you for putting out the message.

I am free the week you suggest, any day will suit me.

Kind regards,

Gerry

Livia Rosu Lunguran <Livia.Rosu@ETSI.FR> on 13/12/2000 09:45:33

Please respond to Livia Rosu Lunguran <Livia.Rosu@ETSI.FR>

 To:      PSO-PC@LIST.ETSI.FR

 cc:      (bcc: Gerry Lawrence/MAIN/MC1)

 Subject: Next PSO-PC Teleconference

Dear All,

As various things occurred over the last three months for the Internet
community, it might be good to organize a teleconference towards the end of
January 2001, so that we all get up-to-date and up-to-speed, identifying in
advance main issues to be considered for the up-coming 2001 ;-)

If you welcome this idea, the week starting Monday, 29 January 2001, looks
well positioned for that. Please let me know your suggestions, so that we
can pick up the most convenient day for all of us.

A proposed agenda would include:

1. Introduction

Roll Call
Approval of the Agenda

2. Analyse impact of the newly selected TLDs

3. Review voting mechanism for 2001 nomination to the ICANN Board

4. Consider possible dates for PSO GA 2001

5. AOB

Please let me know what you think about it and propose any changes.

For the agenda item no. 4, it was an action on me to identify meetings of
the ETSI Project TIPHON and/or ETSI Technical Committee SPAN taking place
around August 2001 in Sophia Antipolis, France, in order to organize the PSO
GA 2001 in ETSI, in conjunction with any of these events.
In chronological order, I have the confirmation for the following meetings:

-- TC SPAN Meeting #5, to be held on 28 May- 01 June 2001, Sophia Antipolis
-- EP TIPHON Meeting #23, to be held on 9-13 July 2001 in Sophia Antipolis.
-- TC SPAN Meeting #6, to be held on 3-7 September 2001 in Sophia Antipolis.

These 3 meetings are the only SPAN and TIPHON meetings to be held in ETSI
within the period of June-September 2001. We will have to consider these
dates and find the best date for the PSO GA 2001.

I take this occasion to wish you Merry Christmas and all the best for the
year to come !

Best Regards,

Livia Rosu
PSO-PC Secretary