ICANN Meetings - This week

On the other hand, I am now in Marina del Rey for the ICANN meeting!

I note Steve's point, but the people at Pittsburgh were from the IETF community,
and although there must be a lot of overlap, this week it is ICANN.  I feel that
if the other two councils are making the effort to notify attendees with a brief
report, then perhaps we should.  I remember that Brian gave a report to last
November's meeting.

I have quickly put together the attached presentation based very much on what we
gave at the General Assembly in August.

I will assume it will be OK with you to give this short report, and so Andrew
should go ahead and schedule about 10 minutes, but I will check my e-mails
tomorrow evening to see if anyone objects, and if so, I will pull out at the
last minute.

Regards,

Gerry

(See attached file: Report to ICANN2000.ppt)

Microsoft PowerPoint