Re: PSO-PC Teleconference 25 August 2000 (1)

By the way...

Livia Rosu wrote:
> The toll-free call-in number is +33 4 91 20 10 57.

It wasn't toll-free -- at least not internationally.  I've just got my
phone bill.  I had suspected it wouldn't be, but rather relied
on the phone system to say "that number is not accessible from
your area" rather than just sticking me with the charge.

Leslie.

"Reality with a delicate splash of the imaginary...
    ... or was that the other way around?"
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle
leslie@thinkingcat.com