Some numbers

Dear Colleagues,

attached you will find a picture taken from the TV screen showing the sequence
of numbers for the UK Wednesday lottery.  The quality is somewhat low in order
to keep the file size to the level of 17 Kbytes.  It is a JPEG picture, so
should open with a number of applications, including Internet Explorer.

Please let me know if you have any problems.  I can send it again in an
alternative format, but it will only get bigger!

Kind regards,

Gerry

(See attached file: Wednesday Lottery.jpg)

JPEG File Interchange