(2) Assessment Template for considering ICANN Board Candidates

I am resending it in txt format.

Livia

-----Original Message-----
From: Livia Rosu Lunguran [mailto:Livia.Rosu@ETSI.FR]
Sent: 06 September 2000 11:07
To: PSO-PC@LIST.ETSI.FR
Subject: Assessment Template for considering ICANN Board Candidates

Dear All,

Following your agreement on further defining criteria for assessing ICANN
BOT candidates' strengths in order to speed-up the selection process, there
was a clearly stated need for creating a comprehensive evaluation matrix
A.S.A.P.

Based on suggestions we got from Gerry during the 25 August Teleconference
and Leslie by e-mail, such an evaluation tool would look as follows (I tried
to help :-)

CRITERIA        \       CANDIDATES              I       JFA     I       HS
I       OJ      I
Knowledge of Internet matters                   I               I
I               I
Knowledge of Internet Protocols                 I               I
I               I
Understanding of traditional telecom framework  I               I
I               I
Understanding of IP-telecom convergence         I               I
I               I
Previous Board experience                       I               I
I               I
Vision of ICANN development                     I               I
I               I
Understanding of financial proceedings          I               I
I               I

You can then rank easily and fast each candidate on 7 September
Teleconference, using a scale of 1 (unknown) to 5 (strong).

Should you like to use this assessment matrix, please forward any
improvements and comments, so that I can adjust and prepare it for
consideration at the up-coming Teleconference (Agenda Item 2).

Livia Rosu
PSO-PC Secretary
> PSO-Discuss@pso.icann.org
http://list.etsi.org/archives/pso-discuss.html