Re: Reminder/Update: PSO-PC Teleconference 25 August 2000 (3)

Howdy,

Well, further signs that e-mail isn't "instant messaging" -- looks
like (reading the mail headers) this note kicked around within
ETSI's various mail servers for 25 minutes before being emitted
to individual list participants.  (It happens -- e-mail _isn't_
instant messaging!).

I did try calling in; but it was then 30 min into the scheduled
time, and the FR Telecom autoattendant said I was the "first
participant"; I hung up.

Leslie.

Livia Rosu wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Sorry for the cutting-off problem.
>
> We have extended the time. Please call again the below mentioned number.
> The toll-free call-in number is +33 4 91 20 15 90.

> 16:15           CET                     UTC/GMT+2
>
> Estimated duration: 45 minutes.
>
> No password required.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Livia Rosu Lunguran
> PSO-PC Secretary

"Reality with a delicate splash of the imaginary...
    ... or was that the other way around?"
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle
leslie@thinkingcat.com