AGENDA

Dear Livia,
Welcome to the PSO-PC team. Thanks for the agenda proposal. My only
comments on it are that it needs an Item 6 AOB, to catch anything we
have missed. Also I would prefer the heading of item 5 to be 'Agreement
on a deadlock breaking mechanism.' It is very important that we soon
agree on what mechanism to use should it be needed.
Concerning the upcoming conference calls I am OK for the 25th August but
on the 1st September I and Fabio will be in Japan which will make the
timing of the call difficult. Perhaps after the call on the 25th we can
review the need for the one on the 1st.
Brian.

--
B W Moore