ICANN meetings next week

-----Original Message-----
From: L-Soft list server at ETSI (1.8d) [mailto:LISTSERV@LIST.ETSI.FR]
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2000 3:14 PM
To: mclaughlin@POBOX.COM
Subject: Rejected posting to PSO-PC@LIST.ETSI.FR

You  are   not  authorized  to  send   mail  to  the  PSO-PC   list  from
your
mclaughlin@POBOX.COM account. You might be authorized  to send to the list
from
another of  your accounts,  or perhaps  when using  another mail  program
which
generates slightly  different addresses, but  LISTSERV has no way  to
associate
this other account or address with yours. If you need assistance or if you
have
any question regarding  the policy of the PSO-PC list,  please contact the
list
owners: PSO-PC-request@LIST.ETSI.FR.
Hi, folks!  This is a quick note to point you to the details for next week's
ICANN meetings in Marina del Rey:  <http://www.icann.org/mdr2000>.

We haven't included the Protocol Council anywhere in the schedules or
agendas.  The NC and AC will be making brief reports during the Wednesday
Public Forum.  If someone from the PC wants to do the same, let me know &
I'll add it to the schedule.  No need to do so, of course.

--andrew

andrew mclaughlin           |            chief policy officer
internet corporation for assigned names and numbers
<ajm@icann.org>            |     <http://www.icann.org>