Manuscriptedit-Assisting in proofreading, substantive editing, medical writing and translation

From: Sarah Perkins <perkins.sarah@manuscriptedit.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 21:06:42 +0530
To: "png-group@w3.org" <png-group@w3.org>
Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from Reseapro Scientific Services Private Ltd.

I am pleased to inform you about our English editing, proofreading, writing, re-writing, formatting and translation services for science, academic, technical, medical, engineering, art, history and humanities manuscripts before submission to journals for peer review or pre-production editing after their acceptance. In addition to research papers, we handle all kinds of documents including technical reports, operation manuals, essays, dissertation, assignments, research proposals, medical case studies, business proposals, books, university applications, statements of purpose, professional and legal documents.

Presently, we are offering a onetime 10% discount on all the services for new clients as well as registered clients. To avail discount, new clients are required to enter the code "manumay31" against the item "discount code type" in the New Author registration page; registered authors are required to update the coupon number with this code. The offer is valid till 31st May 2012.

We have very experienced PhD & post-doc level subject experts and native English editors. Most of them have prior research experience and publications in peer-reviewed international journals. This has enabled us to develop end-to-end solutions that answer the publication support needs of today's clients.

These solutions allow you to:
.         Prepare an error-free manuscript, ready for submission to journals for publication.
.         Convey your research ideas and results clearly and effectively.
.         Increase your productivity.
.         Increase the chances of publishing your paper.

By basing ourselves on the features demanded by publication houses and large corporations, we have created innovative and integrated publication support services for individuals as well as corporations. Our major clients include DOW Agro Science LLC of USA, Elsevier of Italy, JNAOE of Korea, UNSW of Australia, to name a few. Other clients list is available at http://www.manuscriptedit.com/client-list.

We invite you to visit our website www.manuscriptedit.com to learn more about our services and prices. Further, you can get one page (up to 275 words) of your sample document edited for FREE.

Contact us on Skype id "world.ring" for a voice chat for more assistance.

Sincerely,
Sarah

If you'd like to unsubscribe, click the link below:

http://www.manuscriptedit.com/index.php?page=newsletter&news=unsub