'PNG (Portable Network Graphics) Specification' international

From: Mikalay Lisica <mikalay.lisica@post.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 12:06:29 +0300
To: png-group@w3.org
Hi!

I'm willing to translate page located at
http://www.libpng.org/pub/png/spec/1.2/png-1.2-pdg.html to the
Belorussian language (my mother tongue). What I'm asking for is your
written permission, so you don't mind after I'll post the translation to
my blog. The translation is intended only for web, no print copies planned.

Visitors of your website, who come from Minsk (Belorussia) will be the
ones, who will read this blogpost, that's the only way to spread them,
no additional instruments we can use. Every translation we ever do does
not costs a penny for the webpage, which is translated. All we ask is to
link back in whatever way you feel confident about it.

You can leave a voice message and I will call you back, if you prefer a
call instead of emails. Do you prefer email or IM for contact (if any
questions regarding the translation arise)? What instant messaging
client (if any) do you use? AIM, MSN, Skype?
Thank you!

Sincerely,
Mikalay Lisica
+(360) 488-0303