Official list of registered PNG text keywords

From: John Buuck <johnbuuck@aim.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 09:50:44 -0400
To: png-group@w3.org

The PNG specification indicates that additional PNG text keywords beyond the ones specified in the standard may be registered with png-group (The World-Wide Web Consortium Host at ERCIM, The Registration Authority for PNG). As a developer writing software to process PNG files, I am seeing PNG files containing other text keywords and am interested in looking at the current list of officially registered PNG text keywords. My Google searching for such a list does not find anything. Can you point me to the official list of registered PNG tEXt, iTXt, and zTXt keywords?
John Buuck