L'Esprit Manouche VIP Options

From: David Alexander <dave@lespritmanouche.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 10:43:04 +0100
To: "Berni247365" <berni247365@blueyonder.co.uk>

     L'Esprit Manouche

            Festival Organisation

         4 Brighton Road

            Balsall Heath

            Birmingham

            B12 8PU

            UK

            Date                 4th June 2003

             telephone  0044 (0)121 249 2303

             email       info@lespritmanouche.com

L'Esprit Manouche   12th & 13th July 2003,  Moseley Private Park, Birmingham

What does it offer?  (Arrange these in your own preferred order!)

-                              -     A stunning weekends entertainment paid for by the taxman.

-                              -     The top musicians in the world gathered to play and pay homage to Django Reinhardt.

-                              -     A chance to feel good by helping a very deserving charity.

-                              -     Exquisite food and drink.

-                              -     Being part of the premier event of this kind in the UK

-                              -     A very special weekend.

There are two main reasons for the festival -

1.  To commemorate the 50th anniversary of the death of Django Reinhardt, legendary guitarist and Europe's most influential contribution to the world of jazz.  (And we have an incredible line up of artists to do just that).

2.  To benefit the Birmingham Centre for Arts Therapies, (charity no.1051578).  They are a good bunch that provide much needed help for children and adults with disabilities.  This is doubly appropriate when you consider the disabilities Django suffered and overcame and 2003 is the European Year of the Disabled.

We are offering a limited number of VIP tickets for this festival, for sale at one hundred and twenty five pounds per head.  By issuing your payment directly to the charity your contribution is a tax deductible item.

The tickets are preferably sold in groups of four, as each group receives a large picnic rug with a hamper containing a sumptuous summer picnic feast for four people.  Champagne, wine, salmon, pates, cheeses, fruits, strawberry and cream etc are all included in the hamper - a very civilised affair!

VIP tickets also allow access to the exclusive VIP marquee where French cordon bleu catering is being provided by the award winning chef of the Bistro Lyonnais.  Pernod's barman of the year will also be operating in the VIP marquee - (will he drop one of those bottles when hes juggling?) - offering new takes on the cocktail theme.

The entertainment throughout the weekend is of such a high standard that we have already been taking bookings for the festival from the States, Europe as well as the UK.  We have four of the Reinhardts appearing, (including David, Djangos grandson and inheritor of his talent), and a host of the very top players in the world - some have never been persuaded to come to the UK before, we do have a very special weekends entertainment here.  The full line up and other details can be found on the website at www.lespritmanouche.com.

We, and the charity, would greatly appreciate the chance to provide yourselves with a great weekend out.  The lives of the people benefiting from the work of the charity can be improved by you having a good time - please phone me on 0121 249 2303 to arrange your tickets.

David Alexander