Proposed updates to PICS specifications

From: Jim Miller <jmiller@martigny.ai.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 96 17:18:11 -0500
To: w3c-labels-tech@w3.org
Cc: pics-supporters@w3.org, pics-info@w3.org
As a result of feedback both from the IETF meeting and development
experience, there are some changes that must be considered for the
specifications.  I've created a new web page to keep track of the
proposed changes that appear likely to be adopted, and would
appreciate comments on them.  Comments should be sent to

The information is available from http://www.w3.org/PICS/update.html.
As this page is updated I will send an email notice to alert you to
take another look at it.