Proposed updates to PICS specifications

From: Jim Miller <jmiller@martigny.ai.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 96 17:18:11 -0500
To: w3c-labels-tech@w3.org
Cc: pics-supporters@w3.org, pics-info@w3.org
As a result of feedback both from the IETF meeting and development
experience, there are some changes that must be considered for the
specifications.  I've created a new web page to keep track of the
proposed changes that appear likely to be adopted, and would
appreciate comments on them.  Comments should be sent to
pics-spec-comments@w3.org.

The information is available from http://www.w3.org/PICS/update.html.
As this page is updated I will send an email notice to alert you to
take another look at it.

--Jim