Re: Busted TLS Schedule, and a Proposal for Closure

At 12:48 PM -0700 10/16/96, David P. Kemp wrote:
>There appears to be consensus for having separate specification documents,
>one describing the Record Layer, the other describing the various messages
>that ride on top of it. Several people have declared support for a modular
>document structure, none have opposed it. Anyone opposed should speak up now.

I'm not opposed to this, as long as the existing authors and the group that
can meet in early November to clarify the spec feel that they can also fit
in the task of splitting the spec into the schedule as well.

..Christopher Allen                  Consensus Development Corporation..
..<ChristopherA@consensus.com>                 1563 Solano Avenue #355..
..                                             Berkeley, CA 94707-2116..
..Home of "SSL Plus:                      o510/559-1500  f510/559-1505..
..  SSL 3.0 Integration Suite(tm)" <http://www.consensus.com/SSLPlus/>..