Re: discussion draft for Montreal IETF

I wish the TEXT version (see RFC-1543, we have a STANDARD for this) was
available.  Some people don't have PostScript printers, and other people
don't use WORD, and violating the IETF process (i.e. not reading RFC1543) is
a non-goal of this WG.

At 12:13 AM 6/19/96 -0400, you wrote:

>In addition to the SSH specification draft, we have a draft describing
>TLS, based on SSL version 3.0 with some modifications, thanks to
>Paul Kocher, Phil Karlton, and a few other folks.
>
>The drafts are available in:
>
>        PostScript: ftp://ftp.openmarket.com/pub/misc/ietf-tls/postscript
>        MSWord:   ftp://ftp.openmarket.com/pub/misc/ietf-tls/doc
>
>Text will be available shortly.
>
>My apologies for the short time to read the draft, but I think it is the
>best basis for discussion next week, and I look forward to a
>productive meeting.
>
>        - Win Treese

                  Rodney Thayer           ::         rodney@sabletech.com
                  Sable Technology Corp   ::              +1 617 332 7292
                  246 Walnut St           ::         Fax: +1 617 332 7970
                  Newton MA 02160 USA     ::  http://www.shore.net/~sable
                           "Developers of communications software"