RE: proposed charter for TLS working group

Based upon what I have seen on this list and discussions I have had, it
looks as if we will have more than 10 attendees.

I would like to propose meeting at one of the hotels in Palo Alto.  Palo
Alto is centrally located and we won't be imposing on any one company.
If there are no objections, I will make some tentative arrangements and
post the details on the list for your comments later today.

Tom Stephens