RE: proposed charter for TLS working group

In what areas are you in violent agreement with Eric?

That TLS should be used instead of STLP in referring to the standard?

That this may violate the spirit of IETF and we should do as much as
possible via the mailing list, but that you will attend the meeting at
the end of the month in the Bay Area if it is held?

Tom Stephens