RE: proposed charter for TLS working group

In my response I was referring to an eventual TLS working group draft
standard and not the MS strawman document.  As for TLS vs. STLP, I could
support either or neither...whatever works best for the group.

In regards to the meeting, I understand your concern.  The meeting
minutes and any documents coming out of the meeting should be posted to
this alias for entire working group to review.  As I understand
procedures, nothing coming out of this meeting will have a higher or
lesser status than any other proposals submitted for the consideration
of the working group.