What is going on??????

Dear Sirs:

I have asked several times that I be taken off of your mailing list.  This has been
going on for a couple weeks now and my mailbox keeps getting flooded with mail that has
been labeled "RESENT" from so and so.  I don't know why anyone needs to resend mail to
anyone with regard to a subscription of unpdated information.

Please remove my name from your list and hopefully this bit with information that is
over my head dealing with layers of protocols (sounds like baking a cake!) will get
resolved with all you folks out there.

THANKS!!

Stephen Rial