Re: TLS 1.0 "draft-ietf-tls-protocol-01.txt" Now Available

> From: Christopher Allen <ChristopherA@consensus.com>
>
> The next draft of the TLS 1.0 protocol has been submitted to the
> internet-drafts site.
>
> If you can't wait, a copy is at
> <http://www.consensus.com/ietf-tls/tls-protocol-01.txt>.

Chris,
  I noticed that the draft still contains references to ciphersuites
including the unpublished algorithms RC2 and RC4.  Of course an
Internet-Draft is just that, a draft, and can contain anything.
But if we are to have a document that will allow us to move forward
towards a Proposed Standard RFC, this will have to be fixed in
another iteration of the draft, before we can go to Last Call.