Re: Anyone want to take over the mailing list?

At 8:30 AM -0800 2/11/97, Rohit Khare wrote:
>Well, I for one would be thrilled if someone else in the TLS community
>would like to take over the list. I initially volunteered the W3C's
>resources when I was the Web security contact point. As this list has grown
>and as W3C's web security interest has gravitated towards digital
>signatures, our resources for maintaining this list have dwindled. In fact,
>since I am no longer the security contact for the organization, I have only
>done minor emergency cleaning of the list (as with the flood of UNLIST
>messages this weekend).
>
>If there is someone more enthusiastic and better equipped, we can consider
>a handoff arrangement. Otherwise, it will be a few more weeks before W3C
>completes its 'mailing list cleanup' project to find more resources for
>this.

We have the resources at Consensus to manage additional lists, and would be
willing to either take over list administration of this list or to move it
to a consensus server.

..Christopher Allen                  Consensus Development Corporation..
..<ChristopherA@consensus.com>                 1563 Solano Avenue #355..
..                                             Berkeley, CA 94707-2116..
..Home of "SSL Plus:                      o510/559-1500  f510/559-1505..
..  SSL 3.0 Integration Suite(tm)" <http://www.consensus.com/SSLPlus/>..