Re: TWO WEEK LAST CALL: Regularizing Port Numbers for SSL.

Dennis Glatting wrote:

> True, but...
>
> W&S recommend the SSL HMAC be upgraded to the most recent
> construction and draft-ietf-tls-ssl-mods-00.txt proposes
> the upgrade. If adopted there will be a compatibility issue.

Yes, and that's why the version number must be rev'ed when those changes
are integrated.  I understand that the editors are working hard on this
and will hopefully have something out soon.

--
You should only break rules of style if you can    | Tom Weinstein
coherently explain what you gain by so doing.      | tomw@netscape.com