RE: making progress

From: Tom Stephens <tomste@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 13:13:44 -0700
To: "'Win Treese'" <treese@openmarket.com>
Cc: "'IETF-TLS Working Group'" <ietf-tls@w3.org>
Thanks for the posting Win.

I wanted to clarify a point concerning the process.

I assume that for the 7/30 deliverables, all that will needed is a
simple posting to the list.  However, for the 8/31 deliverables, what is
the preferred format for the detailed descriptions?  Should these be
submitted to the IETF as Internet-Drafts?  Should these just be
submitted as text files to the mailing list?  Etc.?

Tom Stephens