Re: IETF mtg discussion comments

From: David P. Kemp <dpkemp@missi.ncsc.mil>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 12:07:31 -0400
To: bsy@cs.ucsd.edu
Cc: ietf-tls@w3.org

  I heartily apologize for accusing you of being an email conspirator.
I did look back at my TLS folder to find your messages and didn't see them,
but even if the mail list were working perfectly, I could have scanned
and forgotten the content and mis-filed the messages myself.  I hope the
delivery problems can be identified and resolved - especially since the
messages are showing up in the archives.

Sorry again,