Win Treese will Chair the Working Group [From Jeff Schiller]

To: ietf-tls@w3.org
From: jis@mit.edu (Jeffrey I. Schiller)
Subject: Win Treese will Chair the Working Group

At the TLS BOF in Los Angeles four people volunteered to chair the working
group. Rather then hash out who would in fact chair the group during the
meeting, we agreed to have the four volunteers and myself have a
conversation to decide how to proceed.

On March 14th Taher Elgamal, Barbara Fox, Charlie Kaufman, Win Treese, and
myself conducted a teleconference settle this issue.

Our conclusion was that we all felt it best if Win Treese would act as the
Chair of the group.

                                -Jeff