Re: Do we have chairpeople yet?

At 1:51 PM 3/31/96, Paul Hoffman wrote:
>Unless I missed something, we haven't heard about who is going to chair
>this potential WG.
>
>So far the questions put on this mailing list (a request for information on
>the chairs, or a repeat of the reading list) have gone unanswered. This
>does not bode well for an active group.

I'm interested in becoming very actively involved and offer support to this
WG, but having just heard about it I also don't have any information on who
is else is involved, the exact charter, etc.

..Christopher Allen                  Consensus Development Corporation..
..<ChristopherA@consensus.com>                 1563 Solano Avenue #355..
..                                             Berkeley, CA 94707-2116..
..<http://www.consensus.com/>             o510/559-1500  f510/559-1505..