Internet Computing

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer <gbolcer@endeavors.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 09:22:14 -0800
To: SWAP Working Group <ietf-swap@w3.org>
I realize that SWAP work has dropped off after the last working group meeting,
but this article was written at last Nov/Dec to capture the latest thinking
on the SWAP efforts.  Unfortunately, I am not a digital subscriber, but
I am going to try and find a PDF copy somewhere and post it off of the
SWAP page.

http://www.computer.org/internet/ic1999/w1toc.htm
http://www.computer.org/internet/ic1999/w1085abs.htm
SWAP: Leveraging the Web to Manage Workflow
     Gregory Alan Bolcer and Gail Kaiser
     The real value of the Web lies not just in its documents and resources, but also in
the activities        surrounding them.