SWAP WG meeting in November?

From: Sunil Sarin <sarin@inconcert.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 16:33:18 -0400
To: "SWAP" <ietf-swap@w3.org>
Cc: "WG4" <WORKGROUP4@FTPLIST.AIIM.ORG>
I had heard that Oracle may be hosting a SWAP WG meeting in early
November.  Some members of the WfMC Interoperability Working Group
(of which I am Chair) would be very interested in attending so we
can learn from each other's work and establish an ongoing
relationship (already agreed to in principle) between the two
groups.  Please let us know the plans for this.

I don't expect my input alone to sway your scheduling, but if it's
the second week of November I do have a personal preference for
Friday Nov 13 because I (and others?) would be able to combine that
with a trip to the CSCW Conference in Seattle Nov 14-18.  Regards,
    Sunil Sarin, Chief Architect
    InConcert, Inc.
    Cambridge, MA 02142