RE: Issue: Synchronous vs. Asynch.

Could you expand on the details of this example a little?
Are you saying that you have a well-defined resting state
of the workflow engine that for some period of time that it
is in that state can not be suspended?  Or are you saying that
there are some transient operations that must not be interupted?

Keith D. Swenson, kswenson@ms2.com, MS2 Inc.
2440 W. El Camino Real, Mountain View, CA, 94040