Re: SWAP Examples

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer <gbolcer@gambetta.ics.uci.edu>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 12:08:28 -0800
To: ollie@opentext.com
cc: "Ietf-Swap@W3. Org" <ietf-swap@w3.org>

As an example, I was going to tweak one of the WebDAV
examples to write out a session that involves starting,
monitoring, and stopping a remote process, but haven't had
the time yet.   The following document has a good
example of using some of the functions of DAV.  I was
going to do something similar to section 9.
  http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/webdav/acl/draft-ietf-webdav-acl-00.txt

BTW, It looks like Surendra updated the SWAP WG page.  It
looks sharp.

  http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/swap/

Greg