Re: HELP with Method Name in SWAP headers

Richard,

Perhaps a better starting point for you would be the WebDAV implementation.

Which version of the OS are you running?  NT5.0 includes
WebDAV support.  Also, Apache with the WebDAV extension
will also support PROPFIND, PROPPATCH and other methods
intended to be used in conjunction with SWAP.  I think the
main point of confusion here is that there are really no
reference implementations of SWAP (other than an internal
Netscape one) because it's not entirely agreed upon how
it should be implemented.  Until the methods are supported,
you probably can implement the XML-encoded method style in
any program you write as long as the receiving XML
parser knows what to do with it and how to map it to
the appropriate calls.

Greg