Re: HELP with Method Name in SWAP headers

Richard,

For your IIS server to recognize SWAP HTTP methods, you must add an
extension to the server to identify these commands.  However, the
necessity for adding methods to HTTP has been debated for quite some
time over the swap mailing list.  I suggest you review this mailing
list archive.  Larry Masinter and a few others have mentioned some
counterarguments.

Art

In message <46A2E9BEC8C4D1119EB6006097C98D54C5FE03@CRUSHER>, Richard Heim write
s: