Re: state of DIGEST spec

Hi Julian,

One issue we would appreciate HTTP guru (like yourself) input on is about
resolving multiple items that have preferences of the same value. My mental
model for digest preference was to emulate q-values, which don't seem to
say much about this. Would appreciate some additional input to help us
close this one out, ticket is
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2389

Cheers,
Lucas