Re: state of DIGEST spec

Hi Julian,

The doc passed WGLC and then had to wait a few months for an AD review,
which came in around the start of IETF 115. The momentum was a bit dampened
and the authors have had other things higher up the priority list to deal
with.

Current plan is to resolve the issues and cut a new draft before 116.

Cheers
Lucas