Re: [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC9110 (7105)

Am 14.09.2022 um 22:36 schrieb Chris Smiley:

> Greetings,
>
> Thank you for your review.  As this erratum is proposing new text be added to the RFC, we have set the type to technical and asked the IESG to review the report. The Area Director may change the Type to Editorial when they set the status.
>
> Thank you,
> RFC Editor/cs

FWIW, any proposed erratum either changes text, removes text, or adds
text. So under which conditions would you keep the status "Editorial"
without looping in the IESG?

In this case, the added text is in a change log. It doesn't affect the
definition of the protocol. So it's clearly editorial.

Best regards, Julian

--
<green/>bytes GmbH, Hafenweg 16, D-48155 Münster, Germany
Amtsgericht Münster: HRB5782