Re: Adoption call for draft-nottingham-http-structure-retrofit

I support adoption.

If it were to be adopted, I think it would be useful to formalize the
inclusion criteria because there's a lot of non-SF headers out there. It
might also be useful to understand how implementation status of this spec
might be measured.

Cheers,
Lucas