Re: Lars Eggert's No Objection on draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets-02: (with COMMENT)

Hi Lars,

Thanks for the review!

On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 2:51 AM Lars Eggert via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org>
wrote:

> Lars Eggert has entered the following ballot position for
> draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets-02: No Objection

> COMMENT:
>
> Thanks to Vijay Gurbani for their General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) review
> (https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/gen-art/MA9WZc8SHIyjFmEN_0yCkUuFodo
> ).

> All comments below are about very minor potential issues that you may
> choose to
> address in some way - or ignore - as you see fit. Some were flagged by
> automated tools (via https://github.com/larseggert/ietf-reviewtool), so
> there
> will likely be some false positives. There is no need to let me know what
> you
> did with these suggestions.
>
> Section 3. , paragraph 2, nit:
> >  RST exceptions are represented with an stream error (Section 8 of
> [HTTP3]) o
> >                                      ^^
> Use "a" instead of "an" if the following word doesn't start with a vowel
> sound,
> e.g. "a sentence", "a university".

Gah! Yes, of course. Thanks! I've fixed this in the Editor's Draft and will
release a new -03 version shortly.