Re: Call for Adoption: draft-bishop-httpbis-origin-h3-00

Apologies to Mike for letting this languish for so long.

Right now it looks like we have support (although a bit weak) for adoption. If anyone has something else to say, please do so; otherwise we'll consider it adopted and get Mike to spin a -00 WG draft next week.

Cheers,

Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/