Re: WGLC for draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram

(HTTP and WebTransport to bcc)

Thanks to everyone who chimed in on the consensus call and the issues filed during this process. The chairs reviewed the discussions in this thread and on corresponding issues and PRs. Based on this support and the resulting editorial improvements, as as well as all the contributions and output from the design team, the chairs believe there is consensus to move this document forward in the process. The chairs will take it from here until we reach the next phase of reviews.

Best,
Chris and Eric