Re: Working Group Last Call: HTTP/2 revision

Am 21.08.2021 um 07:59 schrieb Willy Tarreau:
>> 2) I think giving each example a subsection would make it clearer where
>> examples begin and end; and also would improve linkability.
>
> In the HTML version they're cleanly delimited, so I think they're
> properly marked in the original document:
>
>    https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2bis-03.html
What I meant is that there is prose before and after each message
artwork, for instance in:

--- snip ---
Note that data contributing to any given field line could be spread
between field block fragments. The allocation of field lines to frames
in this example is illustrative only.

A response that includes control data and a response header and message
content is transmitted as a HEADERS frame, followed by zero or more
CONTINUATION frames, followed by one or more DATA frames, with the last
DATA frame in the sequence having the END_STREAM flag set:
--- snip ---

The first paragraph is about the example above, while the second one is
about the example below.

Best regards, Julian