Re: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC7230 (6333)

Am 13.11.2020 um 19:16 schrieb Jeff Brower:
> The PDF you linked does contain the invalid characters:
> image.png
>
> Notice the right and left quotes (6th and 13th items in this list)
> rather than apostrophe and grave accent found in the text/html versions:
> image.png
>
> Regards,
> Jeff

Funny enough, they look exactly the same in the image you attached, but
yes, you are right, the PDF is incorrect.

I recommend reporting this as a problem with the code that generates the
PDFs from plain text. It definitively is not a problem in the published
plain text RFC.

Best regards, Julian