Re: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-httpbis-priority-00.txt

I think only sending it on the control stream is fine, as you can bundle a
STREAM frame from the control frame with that of the request stream into a
single datagram.  I don't think I'd object to sending it on the request
stream, but the only clear benefit is saving a few bytes.

And of course, Chrome may change to use the header for the initial priority
at some point after evaluation, but for now this approach is a bit simpler.